Huwebes, Oktubre 20, 2011

Food for the Thought


     It's been a while since my last post, almost 5 months. Let me restart this blog because a certain friend inspired me. Anyway, let's get the dice rollin'.

     Past few months, I've been busy with studies, graduating and all. Ups and downs in the process of fighting for dear life just to graduate made me realize one statement that really had an impact on my life.
"Don't problem the problem, let the problem-problem itself"
    As stupid as it seems, it is kinda true. Seems funny at first but when you think about it, what's the use of worrying over the problem? The problem will never fix itself, nor will a solution be found if you keep on worrying. It is more logical to look for a solution instead of worrying about it. 

     I was lucky enough to have friends who helped me re-learn the true meaning of this statement. I've been the type of person that doesn't worry that much, much less show it. That wall was broken down on the climax of my thesis subject. All seemed like a lost cause to me, but my friends were the ones who help me up. They kept reminding me to never give up and never problem the problem. That I would be better off thinking of solutions. Knowing they are right, I followed their advice and I am very happy that I did. Not only was there a solution found, it also lessened the stress on my mind and body. 


     Lesson learned, when all seems lost, never fear. Your friends, loved ones, family and relatives will be there to cheer you up. "Don't problem the problem, let the problem-problem itself". Positive thinking will give positive results. Look for the solution, not the worry. In the end, only VICTORY awaits you. (like the picture above)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento