Huwebes, Marso 17, 2011

Heart of Music: Amber Davis


Mandy Moore??? No... This beauty is Amber Davis, a Filipino-American singer. First heard her music entitled "Ain't A Crime" in MYX, a Philippine based music channel. I first thought she was US based. Her music video of "Ain't A Crime" was made on par to music from the US(well, I thought its on par). The song did not really affect me
until I heard it the second time around and it was stuck into my mind. So I listen to her songs which a lot of them are good and in my honest opinion better than OPM mainstream we hear nowadays. Her songs are catchy.

Her full name is Amber Alejo Rowley Davis. Some may have known about her other song entitled "Manila", which was in her debut album, which became a hit in the Philippines sometime back 2006-ish. She has a lot of good music and I highly recommend listening to her songs. "Back To You" and "Ain't A Crime" are two of my favorite songs sung by Amber. I can relate to the lyrics and the beat is catchy.

To make it easier for you guys to listen to her songs, just click the play button on the videos below.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento