Sabado, Marso 19, 2011

Laughter is definitely the best medicine!!!

(picture taken from PYZAM.com)

Laughter is the best medicine. Its a very common saying. Browsing around the net, I found this videos of pranks that are really funny(well to me they are). We have shows like Disney Channel's Just for Laugh Gags and Just for Laughs Gags: Asia to give us a daily dose of laughs. I never knew that Philippines have their own
version of these shows, entitled "WOW Meganon!". And its not really "just a copy" of those shows, the pranks or gags are made to fit the Filipino taste. In my honest opinion, the pranks and gags are ON PAR with Just For Laughs. The victim's expressions are priceless and how they react to each situation is funny. I'll post one of the videos below. 

I'm not sure if this show is still aired in the Philippines. I stumbled upon this show after I heard about ABS-CBN's Laugh Out Loud(LOL), another Philippine gag show with originality. Hosted by Philippine's Cosplay Queen, Alodia  Gosiengfiao, and Luis Manzano. Both shows may have the same theme, but in my point of view LOL's main selling point is the hosts, especially Alodia(I'm a guy, and I admire her so sue me ^_^). WOW's main selling point is the pranks. So check them out to get a dose of Laughter medicine. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento